He who plan

Sometimes it is really difficult to understand things that going on in our life. Why Allah put that someone or something there in our life?

The past 18 days, I have been trying to understand and finding the answers for what is going on. There are things we have to just let it happen and leave it to Allah. We can never understand the work of Allah. Why He put us in the situation which sometimes is so difficult for us to handle. I have been trying to understand the mystery behind it. Of course with my limitation of knowledge, I could never understand it the way it is suppose to be.

But I believe that Allah put us there in that situation must be for a good reasons and I trust Allah that a good thing will come out of it. He who knows better and He is the best planner. Things we hate and dislike.

Comments

Popular Posts